50 MHz ultrasound of palm.
Note the surface ridges and cross-sectional visualisation of the spiralised sweat ducts.
High resolution images
20 MHz scan demonstrating less pixelisation due to 12 bit A/D conversion.
• Complies with international safety regulations and quality standards incl. EU and FDA requirements
• Line voltage 100-240 VAC, 50/60 HZ
• Power consump. max. 120 W
• Operating temp. 10-40 °C
• Humidity 10-90% RH non-condensing
• Extended upgrade and warranty program available
DermaScan C application software showing a highlighted dermal nevus with calculations.
All DermaScan C configurations are built to provide optimal reliability and meet the latest international standards and safety requirements. Our scanners feature light realtime scanning probes and intuitive analysis software.
Our probes will be configured with different transducers depending on the desiredapplication.For general purpose skin scanning we recommend a 20 MHz transducer providing a 60 by 150 micron resolution and in-depth penetration of 14 mm or 60 by 200 micron resolution and 23 mm penetration.
For ultimate resolution and image definition a 50 MHz broadband option provides a 30 by 60 micron resolution and 3 mm penetration.
All ultrasound probes offer linear scanning. Each individual transducer is carefully matched to the actual probe to ensure high precision operation and true position detection for unmatched image clarity and definition.
• Real-time scanning at 6-8 frames per second
• A/B-mode scanning
• Selection of broadband transducers from 20 - 50 MHz
60 by 150 micron @ 20MHz, 14 mm max. penetration
60 by 200 micron @ 20MHz, 23 mm max. penetration
30 by 60 micron @ 50MHz, 3 mm max. penetration
• Swept gain adjustment of both level and profile
• Autosave function
• Zoom and scroll feature
• Automatic cineloop recording of 100 images
• Advanced measurement functions including ROI, edge detection and intensity segmentation
• Tiff and jpg format conversion
• Storage of individual images as well as complete cineloop
• Probes with closed water chamber
• Windows based user interface